Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Link to my Smashwords Page

One of the things I have noticed about steampunks on the web is that many of them are writers of one sort or another.  I am no exception.  I absolutely love writing.  It's a near obsession with me; I have to write and it doesn't matter whether I ever publish or not.  Stories come into my head and then I put them on the page.  I've taken to putting the short stories I finish on Smashwords, which is a great resource for writers like me who just need to write.  So far I've only got two up there, one of them a gaslamp fantasy and the other a short historical fiction.  I will add more as I finish more, and I don't charge for the stories.  I just like to write, and I guess I wonder if people like to read what I've written.  So if you're interested, go on over to Smashwords and have a look.  While you're there do a quick search on the main page and you may find that quite a few people have put their work on display; some of it's free, some of it's not.  But in our constant search for works in this medium, another source is always welcome, and Smashwords has some good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment